10.04.2007

So I am having a hard time with that commitment list that I made. I don't feel like its complete nor do I feel like I really made much of a commitment to drop anything. If only I could find something to help me figure out all of my commitments. The way I see it is that there has to be stuff I am forgetting because all the things on that list seem too important to cut out yet I need to cut something and there has to be something because I don't spend all my time doing that stuff. Maybe non-obligations count as commitments, say smoking pot...


Alex, where are you on this one?


I have spent so much of my work day trying to figure this out and I am getting nowhere just aggravated that I wasted most of my work day doing this. That seems to be indicative of something more. I think I need to move on.

No comments: