10.05.2007

Reflecting

I am looking at the commitments I listed and I tried to categorize them. One that I kept coming back to was "Obligatory attendance at SW screenings and stuff". That is the thing that sticks out most in my mind as not giving me very much benefit nor do I enjoy it very much.

I am gong to ditch it.

I will only go attend things that I am interested in. Not that I feel like I should attend, nor will I go only because I feel the need to be there more often. I will take in the offerings as I find them interesting, not because I feel like I should find this interesting or that its important for me to see this. No guilt for not going either.

. . .

Starting on Sunday, I will go on to the third thing. Without Alex. (Babe! You are falling behind!) For one week, I will document what I do every day for my time. I will figure out where I waste time and what I can cut out. But more about that on Sunday.

No comments: